They say German is one of the most difficult languages in the world.
That’s probably true if you attempt to become a grammar geek. And therefore you certainly needed another teacher than me…
My lessons are based on your interests and what you truly need to know to successfully communicate, pass the test, or enter that job or university.
Offline in my office or online via Zoom – I offer various packages for all levels and ages.
Groups of up to 10 are welcome to ask for a special price.
"A language is not just words. It's a culture, a tradition, a unification of a community, a whole history that creates what a community is."
- Freelance GSL/GFL lecturer at ASG Bildungsforum Düsseldorf, BBI Communication, etc.
- Degree in cultural studies with focus on linguistics (English, Spanish and German)
- Officially licensed teacher in integration and professional language courses of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- Additional Qualification for professional language courses (02/2021)
- Participation in various webinars on online teaching methods, blended learning, etc.
- Train the trainer (2020/2021)
- Journalist for interactive Television (2002) at Haus Busch, Hagen